Monday, September 26, 2011

Going Good in Medford

I dont have much time for email this week and it took a little while to send those pictures, so my lettter will be shorter this week.
Everything is going great, it was another busy week. I am so blessed to be in a place were we get to teach to so much, and so many peole are willing to hear the gospel. We have a baptism coming up this saturday for our investigator named Greg. He is a awesome guy, When i first came he had a date for baptism but he was not really sure its what he wanted to do. we were able to teach him and talk to him so he gained more confidence. A big part of it was a member (bro. Willford) who has been a great fellowshiper. Greg is so willing to do whatever he needs to. Teaching him about the law of tithing, and the word of wisdom was awesome because he is just so willing to do what he needs to do. he is being baptised by brother Willford after the priesthood session of general confrence, I am so exited for saturday its going to be such a great day with confrence and with the baptism.
I feel like every day gets better, and it was good to begin with, but i just get happier everyday. I am so greatful to be here and i am loving it, my testimony is growing everyday.
Love, Elder Covey
Fearless via Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment